26th April 2016Back
At Biocatalysts, we believe in doing our bit to help local and national charities. It’s great that all of our employees are willing to give generously to our chosen charities. Most people have a charity that is special to them, so we try to split our fund raising efforts between many.
Here are just some of the events that we have taken part in over the last few months:
- Go Orange! – We all dressed in orange clothing for Muscular Dystrophy UK
- Money raised from our Christmas & Easter raffles was given to Tŷ Hafan, a local paediatric palliative care hospice
- Christmas Jumper Day for SMA Support UK
- Jeans for Genes Day – Employees wore jeans to work for Genetic Disorders UK
- An Easter Egg Hunt & abseil for Tenovus Cancer Care
- Sport Relief 2016 – 5k run and bake sale for Comic Relief
- Many of our employees have donations automatically taken out of their monthly salary. Charities include Oxfam, Tenovus, Tŷ Hafan and SMA Support UK.