20th October 2015Back
Biocatalysts has recently published a technical bulletin titled, ‘The Use of Enzymes in the Production of Whey Protein Hydrolysates’.
The excellent nutritional and functional properties of whey protein hydrolysates, allows them to be used in a wide range of applications including;
- Acid beverages/fruit juices.
- High protein nutritional bars.
- Ready to drink (RTD) beverages.
- Tablets and supplements.
- Pet food.
- Yogurt drinks and smoothies.
- Sports nutritional products.
- Infant formulas.
- Convalescence foods.
- Meal replacement products.
- Weight management products.
A simple yet effective way to improve your whey protein hydrolysate and set your product apart is by using enzymes. Whether you want to improve its taste or texture, reduce its bitterness, enhance its digestibility or something else, enzymes can help.
This technical bulletin is an in depth technical document incorporating specific application detail, with the aim of providing whey protein hydrolysate manufactures with the tools they need to innovate.